I came across a problem with Mdlvis, when I use this method.
In War3 Model Editor, converted models seems totally fine, but when I want to use Sequence Editor in Mdlvis, I get an error: "Access violation at adress 004106E8 in module 'Mdlvis.exe' Read of adress 0000006B".
I delete the other unused textures and duplicated geosets. I optimized it and I did everything according to instructions, but still I've got the same error. The wird part is that when i convert something like babypig it was all fine, but for example agronn was in Mdlvis corrupted.
Please excuse my English.
"... I’m a simple man; I do not possess an engineering degree nor am I mechanically inclined. Sorry to have taken up so much of your time, please continue with the wonderful safety lecture."- George Carlin